It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the farmhouse. Won’t you join me on a tour of our living room?
This year I really embraced simplicity in our living room, and our Christmas tree is the perfect example of just how beautiful simple can be. I strung lights on the tree as I always do, and then instead of layering on garland and ornaments and bows, I used stems of big faux poinsettias that look like they have been covered in snow and large, snow-dusted pinecones. When I decorated the little tree in our bedroom, I filled every branch to the brim, and the result was nothing short of magical. But for our big tree, I let the beauty of the tree itself shine through and gave it a simple winter wonderland look in just a matter of a few minutes. And just wait till you see it all lit up at night. That will be coming soon!
Thank you so much for stopping by our holiday home today, sweet friends. You’re welcome back anytime! Be sure to visit the other bloggers participating in the series, and I’ll see you again soon for more holiday inspiration around our farmhouse!
More From the Farmhouse Holiday Series:
And our Featured Guest: Beneath My Heart
Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which allows me to make a small commission from your purchase, but your purchase price stays the same. Thank you for helping support our blog!
- gray tufted arm chairs – Target
- tufted sofa – Wayfair
- jute rug – Rugs USA
- wicker trunk – IKEA
- gray and white plaid blanket – Target
- gray knit pillows – Birch Lane
- black and white family name sign – tutorial in my new book!
- teak wood stool – Joss and Main
- blanket ladder – tutorial in my new book!
- cream knit blanket – Birch Lane
- rectangle wood tray – Wayfair
- black hanging lanterns – Hobby Lobby
- glass lamps – Target
- curtains – tutorial in my new book!
- black dining chairs – Wayfair
- farmhouse dining table – tutorial
- farmhouse benches – tutorial
- wooden candlesticks – Birch Lane
- framed botanical book page prints – tutorial in my new book!
- bamboo roman shades – Home Depot
- stripe pillows – World Market
- faux fur pillows – All Modern
- blue coffee mug – Target