In this month’s edit I’m sharing some unique (and really, really pretty) last minute gift ideas, holiday outfits that sparkle and shine, and a few staple Christmas decor pieces you’ll love pulling out year after year.
Also, am I shocking you with this RED sequin blazer?? Tis the season to be festive. ❤️
I shared more details about the blazer below, but I thought it was so fun for holiday parties and especially New Year’s Eve. I styled it two ways: dressed down with jeans and a pair of white sneakers + dressed up (see below) with black pants, a black bodysuit and heels.
Honestly… I’m more of a dressed down kind of gal. Which is your favorite?
SHOP THE EDIT:
- Women’s Sequin Blazer – The holidays deserve a little sparkle. This blazer comes in a variety of colors – black would probably be the most versatile. Gold and silver would be fun for a NYE party. But I thought the red would be perfect for both Christmas and/or New Years!
- Gold Metal Hanging Bells – Bells are always a staple in my holiday decor, and you can utilize them in so many different ways. They look beautiful hung from a mantel, on the tree, or inside a wreath, but I love just displaying them on a table as an easy, little centerpiece too.
- Santa Claus Mug – There’s nothing like sipping hot cocoa from a cute Santa mug this time of year… bonus points if you add a candy cane! On sale 25% off!
- Women’s Memory Foam Slippers – The prettiest, most cozy slippers under $17 – sizes and colors are going fast!
- Spinning Jewelry Tower – With fabric-lined compartments and a space-efficient design, this would make a great gift for teens or any woman in your life! Also currently on sale 20% off.
- Electric Wine Opener – It’s the season for holiday parties and hostess gifts, and we love this electric wine opener that has excellent reviews on Amazon!
- Pleated Mini Dress – This emerald green dress is absolutely to die for with its pleating details and side slit cut-outs. You have to see the burgundy and navy colors it comes in too! Perfect for your next holiday party.
- Holiday Fragrance Diffuser Set – Such a good price on this highly popular Pura diffuser and 2 holiday fragrances! You can even control the diffuser from your phone using the Pura app!
- Everlasting Steel Candles with Vase – I have this on my Christmas list! The steel candles use clean burning oil to produce over 50 hours of candlelight. You can choose from different metal finishes for the candles and also different vases to hold the oil. Such a unique gift idea!
- Beaded Sweater – The barely blush pink color of this sweater is so feminine and sweet, and the tiny sparkles are perfectly festive for the holidays.
- Gold Wood Nutcracker – Another staple to add to your holiday decor. This one is selling out quickly, so here is another option in case it does!
- Velvet Ribbon – I always keep spools of pretty ribbon on hand this time of year to add to our tree, gifts, wreaths… you name it, I’ll put a bow on it. Choose from white, black, dark green, brown, this pretty wine color, and more in ⅜” up to 2″.
As always, I sincerely appreciate you shopping through the links I share, which allows me to make a small commission from your purchase while your purchase price remains the same. When you use my affiliate links, I’m better able to create content for this blog as well as support my family, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting what I do!