Today marks the start of a new series I’m introducing to Love Grows Wild. We’re calling it “the edit”. Each month I’ll share a collection of fashion, home decor, and more hand-selected by me to help you dress yourself and your home for the season.
I’m always looking for ways to inspire those familiar feelings of fall – the smell of fresh baked pumpkin bread, the warmth inside our homes, the cozy oversized sweatshirts, the perfect cup of coffee, the crunch of leaves underneath our feet…
I love everything about this season, and I hope you enjoy the items I curated for you below.
SHOP THE EDIT:
1. Cozy Knit Throw Blanket – the softest, most stretchy blanket I’ve bought in a long time
2. Pumpkin Bread 16oz Candle – clean-burning, American-made soy candles in the perfect fall scent
3. Plum Purple Cimicifuga Ramosa Leaves – the perfect dark, moody, dramatic fall branch
4. Hammered Metal Waste Can – just got this for my office!
5. Modern Taper Candles – I love the unexpected soft taupe color (Dove) of these taper candles
6. Antiqued Bronze Metal Vase – the perfect rustic touch for your fall decor
7. Cottonwood Plaid Wool/Cotton Rug – wood & plaid just scream fall to me, but it’s neutral/simple enough to keep out year round
8. Marc Fisher Garina Bootie – coveted & high quality – currently 33% off!
9. Oversized Half-Zip Pullover – comes in dozens of other colors too & is currently almost 25% off!
10. Washed Cotton Velvet Throw Pillow – comes in 7 yummy fall shades of tan/orange/brown
11. 8-Piece Teak Wood Cooking Utensil Set – perfect for nonstick cookware, and the wood color is so rich and warm
12. Harvest Reed Grass Arrangement – such pretty natural texture, and the vase is included!
I have the washed cotton velvet throw pillow styled on my sofa in the color “dark brown”.
As always, I sincerely appreciate you shopping through the links I share, which allows me to make a small commission from your purchase while your purchase price remains the same. When you use my affiliate links, I’m better able to create content for this blog as well as support my family, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting what I do!